The Agency Toolkit plugin provides a lightweight way for agency owners, freelancers and website owners to quickly debug, optimize, and customize the WordPress experience without needing a dozen or more additional plugins. This plugin came out of a need for our own agency to standardize the tweaks, performance optimizations, and overall clean-up with our client sites. This saves time and maintenance by reducing the need for other plugins while allowing only privileged admins to access these options quickly.
Each option can be enabled or disabled as needed to keep things light and customized to your own needs. Currently, we support the following options with more to be added:
- Limit the admins that can view the toolkit options page
- Enable maintenance mode
- Enable the WordPress debugger to show on the frontend or write to the default log file
- Limit or disable post revisions
- Enable a custom agency footer with a name, URL and email in the WordPress Dashboard
- Enable a custom agency logo on the WordPress login screen
- Limit the users who can view Site Health
- Limit the users who can install and update plugins and themes
- Disable plugin and theme installs and updates
- Disable all admin notification emails
- Disable XML-RPC
- Disable self-pingbacks
- Disable pingback and trackback notification emails
- Disable emoticons
- Remove RSD links
- Hide WordPress version generator in front-end source code
- Secure the wp-config.php file using .htaccess
- Globally change email sender
- Disable Admin Email Notification Prompts upon login
- Change Admin Email Address shared in user emails to a specified email address.
- Email an alert notification to specified users if selected plugins are updated
- Enable Daily Checksum verification for WordPress core files
- Limit users who can modify General Settings -> Administration Admin Email Address
- Stop User Enumeration function for security
- Disable Media Comments removes the comments field
- Override the Disable Admin Notices Individually plugin to show all admin notices
- Ability to export and import plugin settings via .json file
See an option or tweak that you would find useful? Just email us and let us know. Enjoy!
- Install the plugin through the WordPress repository, upload the zip file via the WordPress Dashboard Plugins page or upload to your website’s plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugin dashboard in WordPress.
- Customize to your needs in your WordPress Dashboard’s left sidebar under ‘Agency Toolkit’.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Agency Toolkit” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Traduzir “Agency Toolkit” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Bug Fix: Wrong option called on admin notify function, corrected to use proper option
- New Feature: Limit the users who can install and update plugins and themes (rather than being disabled for all users as a previous feature)
- New Feature: Limit the users who can view Site Health (rather than being disabled for all users as a previous feature)
- New Feature: Disable all admin notification emails including: new user notification to site admin, password change notification to admin, automatic WordPress core update e-mail, automatic WordPress plugin update e-mail, automatic WordPress theme update e-mail (previous feature only disabled automatic core update emails)
- New Feature: Disable Admin Email Notification Prompts upon login
- New Feature: Change Admin Email Address shared in user emails to a specified email address
- New Feature: Email an alert notification to specified users if selected plugins are updated
- New Feature: Daily Checksum verification for WordPress core files
- New Feature: Limit users who can modify General Settings -> Administration Admin Email Address
- New Feature: Stop User Enumeration function for security
- New Feature: Disable Media Comments removes the comments field on new attachment uploads to prevent spam
- New Feature: Override the Disable Admin Notices Individually plugin to show all admin notices
- New Feature: Ability to export and import plugin settings via .json file
- Tweak: Changed various setting option labels to be more clear.
- Confirmed: Compatibility with PHP 8.0 ad PHP 8.1
- Confirmed: Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Bug Fix: Removed PHP warnings
- Bug Fix: Disable emoticons option no longer removes classic editor features
- Bug Fix: Websites hosted on WPEngine now properly disable plugin and theme installs and updates when enabled
- New Feature: Hide Site Health from the WordPress backend
- Bug Fix: Limit Admins PHP warning if admins are selected in the options
- New Feature: Globally Change Email Sender Option so users can force all emails to come from a specific email address and name by default
- Bug Fix: Limit Admins error if no admins were selected in the options
- Initial release