Keep your site behind closed doors with this plugin, by redirecting visitors to a single page, and optionally giving users a login form to view the remainder of your site.
1. Keeping your site hidden while in initial development, while still allowing test users and clients to login
2. Putting your site in a “maintenance mode” quickly
- Upload the contents of the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Will this work with my theme?
Yes. The default template is extremely simple and should fit in with most any theme. You can also add a custom template to your theme.
- How do I customize the front door?
You can copy the
login.phpfile from the
<plugin-directory>/templates/to your theme directory and customize it to your needs. Do not edit the
<plugin-directory>/templates/login.phpfile directly, as it could be overwritten by later plugin updates.
- What happens if I go directly to an admin URL?
Admin pages bypass the front door. For example, if you go to http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/ and you are not logged in, you will be redirected to http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php by the default WordPress behavior. This is to prevent the site admin from accidentally locking themselves out of their site by specifying a custom front door page with no login form.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Behind Closed Doors” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Registro de alterações
- Added option to redirect to front door on user logout
- Initial release.