Sell digital downloads, subscriptions, products & services directly on your site with beautiful custom checkouts.
Checkout Page lets you create one-page checkouts to sell digital products, subscriptions, and services. Checkout Page is a powerful & easy-to-use payment gateway for WordPress.
As a company, we’ve helped creators, startups & small businesses accept over $2 million dollars in payments.
With Checkout Page you can sell digital downloads to physical products & everything in-between. People use Checkout Page to:
- Sell ebooks & courses
- Let people register & pay for online and in-person classes
- Sell one on one consulting
- Charge for professional services
- Collect donation
How does it work?
- Sign up at checkoutpage.co
- Create one or more checkouts
- Connect your Stripe account for payment processing
- Add checkouts to your pages & posts
What kind of checkouts can I create?
- Accept one time payments
- Sell subscriptions
- Pay what you want & donations
- Lead captures & registration forms
These are some of the reasons people love Checkout Page
Customize how your checkouts look
- Add your logo & store name
- Change the colors of the pay button & checkout background
- Change or translate labels
- Let customers add a custom note
- Collect a registration or identification number
- Add a coupon code field
- Let customers select a quantity
- Require customers to accept your terms of service by adding a checkbox field
- Add a 1-on-1 coaching session as an upsell to a course
- Let customers choose the size of a postcard & change the price accordingly
- Sell items in different sizes or colors
- Collect donations with suggested amounts
Sell digital downloads
- Let customers download your files after checking out
- Use the customer portal to let customers download their files at a later date
- Make updates to files or add new files
Customize what happens after a payment
- Customize the checkout confirmation message
- Send a confirmation email that explains what happens next
- Redirect to a custom thank you page
“Checkout Page lets us sell products in an instant. Setting up and integrating is a piece of cake and requires almost no technical knowledge.”
– Jules Holleboom, Royal Dutch Cycling Union
“As a non-technical founder, Checkout Page has been instrumental in helping me charge for Weekend Club subscriptions. It does exactly what I wanted, and actually works. I highly recommend it to early stage founders, plus the support is great.”
– Charlie Ward, Weekend Club
“Checkout Page is easy to use and provides data which our technical teams use to improve performances. Most importantly, their technology works across multiple platforms, allowing us to adapt to new verticals with efficiency.”
– Chris Vidal, ASM Sports Group
“Checkout Page allows us to quickly develop and test new product offerings, saving us a lot of development time. Great support and fast environment.”
– Roemer Weerkamp, de firma kaas
“Highly recommend Checkoutpage for any solo, non-techie founders! Customer support is incredibly fast and they’re always iterating their service based on feedback :)”
– Christina Pashialis, ContentUK
Imagens de tela
Este plugin disponibiliza 2 blocos.
- Buy button Add checkouts to your posts & pages
- Button Add checkouts to your posts & pages
What payment gateways does Checkout Page support?
Checkout Page integrates with Stripe for payment processing. You can connect your own Stripe account (or create one during signup).
Checkout Page supports credit card in more than 95 currencies. It also supports iDeal and Bancontact payments in Euro.
Is Checkout Page free to use?
Checkout Page is free until you take payments. We have two pricing options:
The Starter plan has a 4% fee per transaction and no monthly fee.
The Premium plan starts at $29/mo and has no transaction fees.
For more details, visit our Pricing page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Checkout Page – Custom checkouts that boost your sales” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Initial release