ConvertKit makes it easy to capture more leads and sell more products by easily embedding email capture forms anywhere.
This Plugin integrates Gravity Forms with ConvertKit, allowing form submissions to be automatically sent to your ConvertKit account.
Full plugin documentation is located here.
- Configure the plugin by navigating to Forms > Settings > ConvertKit in the WordPress Administration Menu, entering your API Key
- Configure sending Gravity Form Entries to ConvertKit by defining one or more Feeds. This is done by editing your Gravity Form, and navigating to Settings > ConvertKit within the Form.
Imagens de tela
- Upload the
convertkit-gravity-formsfolder to the
- Active the ConvertKit for Gravity Forms plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require a paid service?
No. You must first have an account on ConvertKit.com, but you do not have to use a paid plan!
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Gravity Forms ConvertKit Add-On” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Traduzir “Gravity Forms ConvertKit Add-On” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Updated: ConvertKit WordPress Libraries to 1.3.3
- Updated: ConvertKit WordPress Libraries to 1.3.2
- Fix: Form: Feed Settings: ConvertKit Form: Display ConvertKit Forms in alphabetical order
- Fix: Form: Feed Settings: Map Fields: Display Custom Fields in alphabetical order
- Updated: ConvertKit WordPress Libraries to 1.3.0
- Fix: PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
- Updated: Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1
- Updated: ConvertKit WordPress Libraries to 1.2.1
- Development: Moved /lib folder to managed repository
- Fix: Capabilities: Correctly define capabilities for add-on settings, form settings and uninstall action
- Added: Support for WordPress 6.0
- Added: Form: Entries: Show ConvertKit icon next to Form Entries’ Notes
- Fix: Updated API Class
- Added: PHP 8.x compatibility
- Added: Developers: Action and filter hooks. See https://github.com/ConvertKit/convertkit-gravity-forms/blob/main/ACTIONS-FILTERS.md
- Added: Developers: Capabilities for Settings Page, Form Settings and Uninstall actions
- Added: Settings: Debug option
- Added: Form: Feed Settings: Optionally tag subscriber
- Added: Form: Feed Settings: Optionally map a Form Field to be used as the value for tagging a subscriber
- Added: Form: Entries: Log success and error messages to Form Entries’ Notes
- Fix: Settings: API Key: Show error notification and contextual tooltip error message when an invalid API Key is specified
- Fix: Form: Feed Settings: Don’t attempt to subscribe to ConvertKit if the Email field’s value isn’t an email address
- Support Gravity Forms v2.5
- Correctly send full name to ConvertKit when used in a field mapping
- Only show field mappings for ConvertKit custom fields if they exist
- Output correct form URL on feed settings screen
- No longer requires a name field mapping, for email-only forms
- PHPCS code cleanup.
- Testing with latest version of WordPress and Gravity Forms v2.2.6.
- Added languages directory with pot file.
- Added ability to map ConvertKit Custom Fields to GF entries.
- Cleaned up PHPDoc
- Email mapping field can now be mapped to a Simple Text Field
- Added growdev as contributor
- Added delayed payment support for GF PayPal
- Code cleanup
- Initial release