A simple, easy, fast, adaptive, local, objective counter to visit your site.
It does not use any additional requests to other servers, which means it consumes minimal resources.
Displays the count of all views of any page as a number.
You can customize your own display style. Use class: ‘wpgear_counter_hits’
Just paste Shortcode [Get_Counter_Hits] wherever you like and that’s it.
Or you can use calls in PHP scripts code: echo get_Counter_Hits ();
- Simple local Counter.
- It always works, even if the result is not displayed anywhere.
Doesn’t count if Admin Page.
ShortCode for use: [Get_Counter_Hits]
- ShortCode for use with correction +100000: [Get_Counter_Hits base=”100000″]
PHP use: echo get_Counter_Hits ($base);
CSS Class ‘wpgear_counter_hits’ – for disign customisation.
Imagens de tela
- Upload ‘counter-hits’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Make sure your system has iconv set up right, or iconv is not installed at all. If you have any problems (trimmed slugs, strange characters, question marks) – please ask for support.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Counter-Hits” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Registro de alterações
2021.03.05 * Tested to WP 5.7-RC2-50482
2021.02.21 * Optimization code. Now, more correctly.
2021.02.19 * Anty Flood functions.
2021.02.18 * Fix problem: Doesn't count if WooCommerce is installed.
2021.02.17 * Optimization code.
2021.02.16 * Just edit "Tested up to: 5.6.1" on ReadMe.txt
2018.11.23 * Fix problem: Null value whith search queries.
2018.11.06 * Optimization. Reduced read-write DB operations.
2018.11.05 * Add ShortCode [Get_Counter_Hits]
2018.11.04 * Initial release