CRUDLab Google Plus button let visitors recommend your content on Google Search and share it on Google+.
- Display on homepage or specific pages or posts.
- Create Google + Button for site, blog or for every single post and page
- Google + Button Live Preview
- 40 Languages support
- Display google + button using shortcode[clgplus]
- Display Google + button using php function
- 4 Different sizes
- Display Google + button before or after content.
- ON/OFF Indication
Imagens de tela
- Upload crudlab-googleplus folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I exclude specific pages or post?
Select “All pages/posts except followings” then select “Exclude Page/Post” drop down menu or simply type in page post name.
- What does green and red circle mean?
Green means tweet button is enabled and red means button is disabled.
- I made the changes but they don’t appear?
Please make sure you save settings after making changes. And please make sure that Tweet button switch is turned on.
- I’d like to add Google Plus Button to my page or post content.
Simply copy short [clgplus] and paste it. Make sure WP Like box is ON.
- I’d like to add Google Plus Button to my website footer.
Please copy code snippet and place it in your theme footer.php file.
- What happens if I +1 a private URL?
The button won’t work. +1’s only work for public URLs.
- I’m facing some issues and I have few questions, what do I do?
Please shoot us an email to crudlab[at]gmail.com and we’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“CRUDLab Google Plus Button” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- updated links
- Rolled out plug-in (04-14-2015)