CubeWP Forms is a 100% free extension for the CubeWP Framework (also available for FREE on WordPress.org) that lets you easily build simple or advanced forms including contact forms, lead forms, feedback forms, appointment request forms, and newsletter subscription forms (MailChimp integration) for your website using a drag-and-drop form builder and manage all the leads from WordPress backend.
In addition to serving as a simple contact or lead form, CubeWP Forms can also be used for more advanced purposes.
To create a powerful form you need access to advanced custom fields. CubeWP Forms includes 25 custom fields out-of-the box.
Many of the custom fields included are only available in paid add-ons otherwise. See the list of all custom fields below.
Some of the key features that make it a powerful form builder include the ability for administrators to view and manage lead messages from the backend, as well as the option to configure forms to send instant notification to specific email addresses.
With CubeWP Forms, you can quickly and easily create forms that meet your specific needs and help you capture valuable lead information or feedback from your visitors.
With our premium add-on, CubeWP Frontend Pro, you can also allow users (post authors, listing owners, etc.) to view and manage leads from the frontend user dashboard. This feature provides an easy and convenient way for users to access and interact with leads on your site.
If you want to enable this functionality, be sure to check out CubeWP Frontend Pro.
Core Features Includes
- Unlimited Forms
- Unlimited form submissions
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- Drop anywhere with shortcode
- Leads Management (Backend) – aka Entry Management
- Leads Management (Frontend User-dashboard) – requires CubeWP Frontend Pro
- File Uploads
- Instant Notifications (multiple emails)
- Restrict form submission only for logged-in users
- Spam Protection – reCAPTCHA (Google)
- Field Validation
- Set Character Limit
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Mobile Friendly – 100% Responsive
- 25 Advanced Custom Fields
List of all 25 Custom Fields Types Available
Repeatable Field Set
How to add the form anywhere?
- Copy paste the unique shortcode generated for each form.
Can I add this to any page or post type?
- Yes you can.
How to view and manage leads from frontend?
- You will need to purchase CubeWP Frontend Pro and create a user-dashboard.
Can I use it to capture email subscriptions for newsletter?
- Yes CubeWP Forms is integrated with Mailchimp. We plan to add alternative integrations in the future.
⭐ OTHER FREE EXTENSION FOR CUBEWP FRAMEWORK ⭐
CubeWP Wallet is a feature-rich plugin designed primarily to integrate a wallet system into a WordPress themes or websites. Easily enable transactions to be added to a user’s wallet, provide withdrawal functionality, and even implement commission charges.
CubeWP Social Login is a powerful add-on for the CubeWP Framework that allows users to sign in and sign up using their Facebook and Google accounts. It also provides the option to connect existing accounts with these two popular social media platforms.
CubeWP Bulk Import Plugin is a user-friendly tool that simplifies content import in WordPress. It seamlessly handles large-scale imports of posts, pages, custom post types, taxonomies, and media files.
CubeWP Claim is a versatile plugin designed to add a post claim feature to your dynamic WordPress website. You can offer users the ability to claim ownership of posts, ensuring content integrity.
⭐ PREMIUM EXTENSIONS FOR CUBEWP FRAMEWORK ⭐
Do you want admin access to try our premium extensions?
Click-here to create an instant sandbox – Powered by DemoWP.io
With CubeWP Frontend Pro, streamline your workflow by replacing multiple plugins and manual coding. This robust extension empowers you to create custom frontend forms, layouts, and dynamic content effortlessly.
- Advanced Search Builder: Enhance your search capabilities by adding various custom fields.
- Advanced Filter Builder: Expand filtering options with all available custom fields.
- User Signup Form Builder: Craft tailored registration forms for different user roles.
- User Profile Form Builder: Create personalized profile forms for diverse user roles.
- Post Types Form Builder: Develop front-end submission forms for any post type.
- Single-post Template Editor: Customize post details with a drag-and-drop layout builder.
- User Dashboard Builder: Easily construct custom user dashboards based on roles.
- Post Loop Generator: Gain full control over post grids for unique content presentation (HTML/CSS skills required).
Enable monetization via different revenue channels with WooCommerce once you have built your website.
The CubeWP Inbox Pro add-on lets vendors respond to messages from their website without having to leave the site.
This extension enables users to share their thoughts, opinions, and experiences by posting reviews and multi-criteria ratings.
The Ads Booster feature within CubeWP Booster allows users to run targeted ad campaigns to boost their posts on a Pay-per-Click (ppc) or Pay-per-Day (PPD) basis.
CubeWP Booking is a 3-in-1 Booking plugin, providing all necessary booking features including free or paid booking needs or build more advanced marketplaces.
⭐ CUBEWP PREMIUM THEMES ⭐
To kickstart an advanced website or web-app you can get all access to our premium themes library.
Streetwise is a WordPress Real Estate theme developed with the CubeWP Framework. It draws inspiration from top real-world real-estate websites.
YellowBooks is a WordPress directory theme developed with the CubeWP Framework. It draws inspiration from top real-world directory websites.
CLX is a WordPress Classified Ads theme developed with the CubeWP Framework. It draws inspiration from top real-world classified ads websites.
Dubified is a WordPress Classified Ads theme developed with the CubeWP Framework. It draws inspiration from top real-world classified ads websites.
From within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for CubeWP Forms
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin
- Click the Activate button to activate the plugin
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To getting started with the plugin, please go to Documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“CubeWP Forms – All-in-One Form Builder” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
= 1.1 2024-03-02
- New: Email Templates for user and admin
- New: Mailchimp Integrations: option to send forms submissions to MailChimp account directly
- New: Form Templates: Option to import default build in templates
- New: Multiple Form Styles: Option to select different styles available for form.
- Fixed: wrong Dates in Leads
- Tweaks: UI/UX improvements
= 1.0.5 2023-10-27
- New: Option added to redirect page after form submission
- Fixed: Timestamp Display for Date, Date time and Time Picker fields in admin email
- Fixed: Data showing empty array in email of checkboxes and multi dropdown in email
- Fixed: Data showing values instead of label in the email and backend of Dropdown, Checkbox and Radio Buttons instead of label email
- Fixed: Date and time fields display issue with other Themes
= 1.0.4 2023-07-13
Fixed: Replay to email option added in the sidebar while creating form
Tweaks: Notices and Warnings
= 1.0.3 2023-06-15
Fixed: Warning fixed in leads area of CubeWP Dashboard.
= 1.0.2 2023-02-04
Tweaks: UI Improvements
Fixed: Warnings/ Notices removed
Fixed: Form submission is not working with the Google address field.
Fixed: No leads found text added in the user dashboard.
Fixed: Leads order changed on user dashboard
Fixed: Display of datepicker, timepicker , date & timepicker in repeating fields of submitted leads
= 1.0.1 2022-12-19
- New: Recaptcha settings added in CubeWP Settings.
- New: Recaptcha enable/disable option for each form.
- New: Send email on form submission.
- New: Email option added one or multiple while creating form.
- Fix: Entries override issue solved at frontend dashboard of CubeWP Frontend PRO.
- Update: Form entry system changed now each form entry will be saved in custom database table
NOTE: You might loose old entries because there is no activation on production sites yet so backward compatiblity overruled.