The perfect toolkit for improving your Core Web Vitals and overall website performance.
WARNING: It’s a powerful speed optimization plugin that’s meant for power users who know what they’re doing.
- Optimize CSS: Fix Render-Blocking.
- Minify and Inline CSS.
- Remove Unused CSS (Advanced).
- Optimize JS: Fix Render-Blocking with defer.
- Delay Load some JS until user interaction.
- Adds resource hints for faster Google Fonts.
- Built-in optimizations for Elementor (free version).
- Built-in optimizations for WPBakery Page Builder.
- Compatible with all themes and plugins.
- Supports all modern browsers (no IE11 support).
- Optimized code benchmarked for performance.
- Built-in cache for processing.
- Compatible with cache plugins (disable their JS and CSS optimizations).
- API and hooks for theme & plugin authors.
- Upload/Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Debloat Optimize, and configure per your requirement.
- Clear all caches from any cache plugin you may have active.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Debloat – Remove Unused CSS, Optimize JS” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Added: Support for media queries when unused CSS is removed.
- Fixed: PHP warnings on PHP 8.2.
- Fixed: Parsing complex CSS selectors with commas and several other complex rules.
- Updated: Sabberworm CSS Parser to 8.4 with patches.
- Fixed: A few minor PHP warnings / notices.
- Improved: Elementor admin bar drop downs should render in delay JS.
- Fixed: Error when malformed link tags with missing href.
- Fixed: Google Fonts inline feature when additional parameters present in URL.
- Improved: Strip unnecessary rel=stylesheet in inline styles.
- Added: Option to defer inline scripts – useful if some dependent inline scripts not registered using WordPress enqueues.
- Fixed: Defer inline scripts with jQuery if jquery-core is deferred.
- Fixed: Delay/defer only replacing one instance with duplicated tags of the same URL and id.
- Added: New filter debloat/should_process.
- Improved: Skip converting already qualified URLs.
- Bumped required PHP version to 7.1+.
- Fixed: Some PHP notices under certain conditions.
- Added: Maximum user interaction wait time for JS delay load feature.
- Fixed: Disable processing in feeds and on missing HTML tag.
- Fixed: Fatal error for Sabberworm lib and resolved/matched AMP plugin dependency.
- Added: WP CLI Commands to empty caches.
- Added: Google Fonts optimizations such as font-display: swap.
- Added: Option to inline Google Fonts CSS.
- Initial release.