Simple Share plugin is designed for quick implementation. Install, activate, and save settings to add a sharebar to help visitors easily share your site’s pages, posts or custom post types with ease. Users can share posts with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Email, or Pinterest.
This WordPress social media sharing plugin is simple, with minimal options, and no reliance 3rd-party resources (such as the Facebook SDK scripts).
Simple Share does not allow you to change any meta titles, keywords, open graph data, etc. It only provides a generally-configurable sharebar of social media platforms for users to quickly share URLs from blog posts, pages, or custom post types of your choosing.
In Settings, sharing platforms/icons can be shown or hidden, and default values can be set for share meta (Twitter “via”, hashtags, etc).
SEO Plugin Title Support
SEO post title support for Yoast SEO and All-in-one SEO Pack is built in. If no SEO title is detected for the post, the WordPress post title is used. Please note there is not yet support for using Yoast, All-in-one SEO, or other plugins’ custom social media post titles.
Other SEO plugin support for post titles can be added upon request.
In Settings, AMP-specific amp-social-share elements available to be used in lieu of traditional HTML for social media sharing icons. There is out-of-the-box AMP page detection included for the AMP plugin, and the AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin.
If neither of these plugins are in use on your site, you can enable the setting to detect if the page’s URL ends in /amp/ – which is not a foolproof way to detect AMP, but can be used if other options are not available.
If additional AMP plugin support is required, please email the author to request.
Social Media Platform Support
Currently, the following platforms and share options are supported:
If you’d like to see another platform included, please let me know!
Please kindly report any issues or conflicts to the author by opening a support request or emailing the author.
Thanks to the contributors of the social-share-urls GitHub repo, which helped make this plugin development possible.
Imagens de tela
Download zip, install, activate!
Check settings to reveal post types and sharebar positioning. Settings need to be saved after activation in order for the sharebar to appear on posts/pages.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Simple Share” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Registro de alterações
- Code cleanup
- Removed StumbleUpon – the share URL no longer works since they’ve rebranded to Mix
- Fixed missing Settings link
- Google AMP support
- Reminder notification to save settings after activation
- Added Pinterest
- Code refactoring
- Code cleanup and bugfixes
- Updated settings page styles and layout
- Fixed missing text on hover in Rectangle style
- Replaced images with FontAwesome icons
- CSS fixes
- Fixed “undefined index” PHP warning
- Forced cache refresh with updated query parameter for CSS changes
- Added Tumblr, StumbleUpon, and Reddit
- New feature: Drag and drop order of icons
- Updated styles: Rectangle and Round
- Removed inline style declarations
- Bugfixes and code cleanup
- Updated Google Plus logo
- Fixed missing ‘);’ to inline background-image CSS rule
- Changed sharer’s new tab opening on laptop/desktop to show a new appropriately-sized popup instead
- Added support for LinkedIn
- Added two display options “standard” and “compact” for sharebar
- CSS fixes (added margin to top/bottom of sharebar, fixed centering)
- Added settings and icons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Email
- Initial commit