Events Manager is a full-featured event registration, bookings and calenadr plugin for WordPress based on the principles of flexibility, reliability and powerful features!
- Beautiful calendars, search pages, lists, grids and booking forms to enhance your site events.
- Easy event registration (single day with start/end times)
- Recurring and long (multi-day) event registration
- Bookings Management (including approval/rejections, export CVS, and more!)
- Multiple Tickets
- Fully-featured graph and statistics including bar/line/pie with comparison and stacking
- MultiSite Event Support
- Cross-Network Event Sharing – show your events and booking fromss on other subsites or main site
- Network-wide Global Booking Management
- BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Support
- Create modular (independent) event subsites or inter-networked events
- Multiple Location Types
- Physical Locations
- Online Events (URLs)
- Zoom Webinars/Meetings Integration
- BuddyPress & BuddyBoss Support
- Submit Events
- Group Events
- Personal Events
- Activity Stream
- more on the way
- Guest/Member Event submissions
- Assign event locations and view events by location
- Event categories
- Easily create custom event attributes (e.g. dress code)
- Google Maps (see our API usage recommendations)
- Advanced permissions – restrict user management of events and locations.
- Widgets for Events, Locations and Calendars
- Fine grained control of how every aspect of your events are shown on your site, easily modify templates from the settings pages and template files
- iCal Feed (single and all events)
- Add to Google Calendar buttons
- RSS Feeds
- Compatible with SEO plugins
- Timezone Support – create events in different timezones
- Plenty of template tags and shortcodes for use in your posts and pages
- Actively maintained and supported
- Lots of documentation and tutorials
- And much more!
Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
We provide the tools to help you be GDPR compliant, including:
- export/erasure of data via the WordPress Privacy Tools, including booking, event and location data
- consent checkboxes on our booking, event and location forms on the frontend
- settings to control what can be exported/erased as well as where/when to place consent requests
We have a premium Pro add-on for Events Manager which not only demonstrates the flexibility of Events Manager, but also adds some important features including but not limited to:
- WooCommerce integration (sold separately)
- PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net and Offline Payments
- Custom booking forms
- Individual Attendee custom forms
- Printable Invoices and Tickets
- Send PDF tickets/invoices by email automatically
- Check In/Out
- QR Scanning
- Manage bookings on your phone
- Check In/Out users
- Automation (NEW!) – ultimate flexibility in automation!
- X time before/after events start
- When a booking status changes
- When a booking was booked x time ago
- Send Webhook (Zapier, MS Automation and many other services)
- Send Email
- Coupon Codes
- Custom booking email per event and gateway
- Faster support via private Pro forums
For more information or to go pro, visit our plugin website.
Additional Plugin Integrations
Whilst there’s many third party integrations with our own plugin, here’s some we’ve integrated ourselves!
Imagens de tela
Events Manager works like any standard WordPress plugin, and requires little configuration to start managing events. If you get stuck, visit the our documentation and support forums.
Whenever installing or upgrading any plugin, or even WordPress itself, it is always recommended you back up your database first!
- If installing, go to Plugins > Add New in the admin area, and search for events manager.
- Click install, once installed, activate and you’re done!
Once installed, you can start adding events straight away, although you may want to visit the plugin site documentation and learn how to unleash the full power of Events Manager.
- When upgrading, visit the plugins page in your admin area, scroll down to events manager and click upgrade.
- WordPress will help you upgrade automatically.
Upgrading from version 4 to 5
Please read these instructions.
See our FAQ page, which is updated more regularly.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Events Manager – Calendar, Bookings (Registrations), Tickets, and more!” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
“Events Manager – Calendar, Bookings (Registrations), Tickets, and more!” foi traduzido para 27 localidades. Obrigado aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Fixed PHP warning on my-bookings page.
- Fixed ticket selection dropdown not showing max spaces if
EM_Bookings::$disable_restrictionsis enabled (such as for manual bookings).
- Fixed export and view setting overlays not working for booking admins table front-end after filtering once or more.
- Fixed issues with category/tag selection in Firefox.
- Added responsive options to the search form, allowing search form fields to stack on smaller screen sizes and also choose which main search options are hidden.
- Fixed localized times via #_EVENTDATES_LOCAL not working in AJAX calls such as searches or pagination
- Fixed cache PHP error in taxonomy objects if accessing a blank taxonomy
- Fixed 2 vulnerabilities, reported by PatchStack and WordFence
- Fixed issues with multiple bookings and anonymous bookings that could rewrite the user name of the account making the booking with the latest user information.
- Fixed setting
EM_Ticketnot having any effect due to protected visibility, which can cause unpredictable behavior.
- Fixed form
.em-ajax-formnot outputting the correct notice box on success.
- Added JS for
em-cancelbutton to include custom data into AJAX via the
em_my_bookings_booking_action_linksfilter allowing for array insertion of action links for my booking page bookings.
- Fixed telephone field auto-enabling and ignoring EM_PHONE_INTL_ENABLED constant introduced in 6.4.6
- Fixed booking summary showing for free events despite setting set to no.
- Fixed edge cases where bookings do not get deleted properly due to unloaded ticket data.
- Fixed various PHP warnings.
- Fixed array meta key retrieval and saving issues introduced in version 6.4.6.
- Fixed first-time installation PHP errors and errant update notices.
em_booking_form_js_fields_change_matchfilter allowing for programmatic listening of custom field changes to update the booking form summary section.
- Fixed front-end display issues of bookings containing two ticket types.
- Fixed search form button not enabling after changing search params when advanced search is disabled.
- fixed fatal error caused by use of Pro function in settings page when Pro isn’t activated, bug introduced in EM 6.4.5
- fixed XSS vulnerability, disclosure to be followed
- fixed minor security vulnerability allowing anauthorized logged-in users to dismiss EM admin notices
- fixed OAuth errors (such as with PayPa) due to implementations not requring a scope credential
- fixed PHP Warnings in event editor frontend,
- fixed EM Notices appearing twice on booking forms in backend for manual bookings in Pro,
- fixed datetime offset issue when migrating old EM versions without timezones
- fixed file loading issues in some server edge case environments by providing absolute include paths in events-manager.php
- fixed multiple PHP Deprecated dynamic variables warning for PHP 8.2 by adding a $fields_shortcuts static map for short variable names, as well as storing unknown ‘dynamic’ variables into a dynamic_variables protected property array via __set() and __get() in EM_Object
- changed preference for $shortnames map of field shortcuts for $fields_shortcuts although still supported in EM_Object but preferable to use one static storage for performance improvements
- fixed issues with storage of booking and attendee/spaces meta data
- developers should be aware that storage of array meta data going forwards takes the format of _key|subkey for associative or _key| for sequential arrays, if you stored array keys with an underscore, or subkeys with underscores, please review EM_Object::process_meta() and EM_Booking::process_meta() and the function comments for a better understanding of what to do, as a future update may involve an SQL migration script to migrate old meta fields into the new format
- added sorting option on event search forms – enabled by default on first install, disabled for existing sites updating,
- added international phone number picker – BETA – requires activation via define(‘EM_PHONE_INTL_ENABLED’, true); in wp-config
- fixed PHP 8.2 warnings in tickets
- fixed ordering issues in attendee booking editor displays
- added ical output filters em_ical_output_content_description and em_ical_event_output_content
- added RSVP functionality (re-confirming a booking)
- add uncancel option so users can undo a cancellation if spaces still available
- switched my bookings page action links to a button dropdown rather than loose links
- fixed class static binding issues with EM_OAuth libraries causing problems in Zoom-enabled bookings
- fixed tippy dropdown button width issues
- fixed session wakeup issues for the EM_Booking object due to recent atomic tickets update,
- fixed EM_Tickets_Bookings and EM_Ticket_Booking possibly returning erroneous booking property
- added JS booking form helper functions em_booking_form_unhide_success, em_booking_form_enable_button, em_booking_form_disable_button,
- added backwards compatibility for booking ajax responses including the ‘result’ property rather than the new ‘success’ property
- fixed calendar navigation issues showing default calendar size according to responsive sizing even when using forced calendar_size=”large”
- fixed advanced filters button in calendar not working when search forms disabled in settings page
- moved advanced search trigger button html/php into separate template
- fixed view of calendar changing to default events list format if default search forms disabled in settings
- fixed error messages when updating Events Manager
- moved default view setting to events formatting section, outside of search form options
- fixed booking forms not always auto-hiding after submission is complete,
- fixed scrolling overflow issues for skeleton loaders on booking form
- changed EM_Booking::set_status() parameters so $email_args is 4th overloaded function to prevent compile errors in Pro 3.2.2 or earlier with PHP 8
- fixed cancelled events not triggering booking cancellations
- fixed google maps JS errors with embedded Google maps
- fixed booking form issues and added fallbacks for settings and template overrides where booking intents are not present on initial booking form load
- added fallback polyfill function to add booking_intent to booking forms overriden in template files which still uses em_booking_form_footer
- fixed compatiblity issues with other plugins using reCaptcha breaking booking form AJAX process and causing “Network Error” error messages
- added further fallbacks to handle non-network issues triggering caused by unhandled thrown errors preventing booking form from fully processing
- changed JS use of response.result to response.success in bookingform.js
- fixed fatal PHP error when deleting an event on front-end admin
- fixed fatal error when 0 views are selected/saved to settings or if dbem_search_form_views is saved incorrectly
- added PHP $email_args parameter to EM_Booking status change functions which is passed onto the email() function for limiting admin/attendee sending
- added event status feature including active and cancelled states along with options to email booked users about a cancellation
- added is_cancelled and is_active conditional placeholders
- added #_EVENTSTATUS placeholder
- added cancelled (bool), active (bool) and active_status (int) search arguments for PHP and shortcode arguments
- (minor) fixed PHP 8 error in ticket editor
- fixed booking form summary showing all ticket (non-required) minimum spaces as if booked upon initial form load
- fixed ticket columns not showing on booking admin summary tables
- added multiple ticket support for columns showing single ticket data
- added support for tippy html content in regular tooltip constructor html
- fixed pagination issues with grouped event lists
- fixed calendar advanced search popup not appearing when clicking trigger
- fixed calendar size view change upon a calendar advanced search
- fixed data privacy consent checkbox not showing on booking form since
- fixed ‘undefined’ button error
- added back-compat fallback for deleted actions on booking form
- revamped booking form html structure (backwards compatible) and added a dynamic booking price summary
- moved booking button into own template
- rewritten booking form JS to remove dependence on jQuery entirely
- added booking intent architecture
- added skeleton loader CSS for more intuitive UI AJAX laoding
- split email logic in EM_Booking->email into email_attendee and email_admins functions
- added EM_Booking->get_currency() for later multi-currency integration possibilities
- changed EM_Booking->boking_status back to public scope
- fixed bug where ticket_id isn’t added to EM_Ticket_Booking if supplied via $ticket_data
- fixed calendar links not going through if tooltip and modal previews are disabled
- added minified js files
- split up events-manager.js into separate src files and compiled/minified by a grunt project in src folder
- added min main JS and flatpickr l10n file loading if WP_DEBUG, SCRIPT_DEBUG or EM_DEBUG defined to true
- fixed n/a booking field values when field ID is excessively long
- added migration for copying previously used uuids in booking meta and making it the booking_uuid (without dashes) value given it is still not ‘officiallly in use’
- fixed shortcode events_list not recognizing the view argument such as [events_list view=”grid”]
- fixed PHP warning on graph dashboard
- added/fixed search form support for inline advanced search and additional options to show/hide fields in both main and advanced search sections,
- added individual settings for search/geo/scope search input fields in both main/advanced search forms
- split up search form templates avoiding redundant data,
- fixed disappearing input fields in responsive forms when …