Kurve is an easy-to-use plugin that can help you increase your store’s sales. It has charts, graphs, and reports for everything you need to know about your business.
Kurve helps you measure and track your store’s metrics. You can see all your store’s metrics in one place, from conversion rates to sales to profit.
With the insights and advice it provides, Kurve is the perfect companion to any online business and helps you grow.
Kurve is a plugin that will help you to visualize your store’s data right on your WordPress store. You don’t need to go to another place, the plugin gives you all the information you need in one place. It also helps you grow your store and track your marketing efforts.
At a glance, this plugin adds the following:
- Administrators can select the default editor for all users.
- Administrators can allow users to change their default editor.
- When allowed, the users can choose which editor to use for each post.
- Each post opens in the last editor used regardless of who edited it last. This is important for maintaining a consistent experience when editing content.
From where is it getting all the data from?
Kurve is dependant on WooCommerce. All the data presented in charts and reports are being fetched from WooCommerce tables.
Will it affect my website’s performance?
Nope. Kurve does not bloat your database with any extra table. Kurve will only use existing tables data to present metrics in more human-readable form.
I have encountered a bug/issue with Kurve. What do I do?
We’re sorry that you had to face any inconvenience. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Kurve” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Traduzir “Kurve” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Added a check for WooCommerce before plugin activates.
- Added some asset files for the plugin.