Have you ever wondered what social networks your site visitors are using at the time they’re using your site? Social Media User Detection by Adapt Partners is the answer.
Our useful plugin facilitates the detection and logging of your site visitors’ social media login status.
By knowing which social media sites your users are logged into at the time they visit your site, you can prioritize your social marketing campaigns, presentation of social media voting buttons, and more. Knowledge is power. Now you have it.
What social media networks would you like to see supported? Let us know at our website.
Imagens de tela
- Unzip the downloaded plugin file
- Upload the
social-media-user-detectionthe to the
- Activate the plugin “Social Media User Detection” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- That’s it! You will now see a new menu item under “Settings” called “User Detection”. Follow the instructions at http://adaptpartners.com/wordpress/social-media-user-detection/ to setup your Facebook App and Custom Segments in Google Analytics (easy) and you’re ready to go!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Social Media User Detection” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
= 1.0.1 (2/24/2012)=
* Added support for Traditional Snippet Google Analytics users.
* Set Asynchronous Snippet as default if no type is selected.
* A bit of code shenanigans (a la rearranging things for better organization, presentation, etc.).
= 1.0 (2/22/2012)=
Brand new release.