WikiPress is a simple solution for collaborating with other users in the administration section of your WordPress installation.
WikiPress allows you to:
Create a new wiki
Edit existing wikis
Choose the option of archiving your edits
Track the username, date & time of archived wikis
Use simple BBCode inside of your wiki
Quickly add a new wiki using “QuickiPress”
NOTE: A Wiki cannot be inserted into a post and/or page as of right now. That feature is scheduled to be released with the next update.
Imagens de tela
To install, simply unzip the download provided and follow the following steps:
- Place the WikiPress folder into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the plugin through the ‘WikiPress’ menu
To uninstall the plugin, please perform the following steps.
- Select the uninstall button on the WikiPress dashboard
- Select the option to remove all WikiPress data from the WordPress database, keep in mind this will delete ALL of your data, including project, clients, and tasks
- Press the Confirm button
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If desired, remove the WikiPress folder from your
- Can I display Wikis on the dashboard?
This feature, along with post insertion, isn’t scheduled until the next update but it IS in development. For a full list of features on hold & in-progress check out the plugin home page at http://wikipress.rapprich.com.
- Can I insert Wikis into posts or pages?
Shortcode’s will be available in version 1.0.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“WikiPress” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores