Did you know, entrepreneurs earn more money with a good CRM?
Jetpack CRM is the no-nonsense CRM for WordPress. Easily make more profit and have happier business interactions every single day.
📈 Jetpack CRM Benefits:
- Simple & Practical: Useful features that impress customers
- Fully ‘yours’: Install it on your WordPress. You hold the keys
- Free: No giant monthly fees. Good value extensions are optional
🧬 See all CRM Features 🎚️
🤵 Who’s already using Jetpack CRM?
Thousands of entrepeneurs use Jetpack CRM everyday. We’ve noticed a common trend to the following use cases:
- eCommerce sites (The best WooCommerce CRM, integrate with PayPal and Stripe)
- Agencies & Pro Freelancers
- Start-up & Non-profit
- Local business & small teams (From personal trainers to yoga academies!)
Because Jetpack CRM is so adaptable & extendible, there are many individuals who don’t fit these groups, but find innovative ways to use our CRM to manage their contacts.
🧰 What is Jetpack CRM good at?
Jetpack CRM is designed to be straight forward and impactful, but that doesn’t mean it’s not flexible. Here are some things Jetpack CRM works well as:
- An invoice plugin for WordPress. (It’s also an invoice plugin for WooCommerce.)
- A client manager for WordPress. With a Client Portal for customers to view quotes, invoices, transactions, and files.
- A lead generation tool for WordPress.
- A plugin to make quotes and customer proposals right in WordPress.
- A billing System for WordPress. Jetpack CRM can be connected to Stripe and PayPal via extensions and work as a payment gateway.
- A plugin to manage your business transactions and payments in WordPress.
You can use it as a CRM for WooCommerce, tracking orders and automatically syncing payment transactions.
🚲 How to get started (Try out this CRM)
From reading this to understanding Jetpack CRM will probably take you 10 minutes. Familiar with WordPress? You’ll be set up in under 5 mins.
The Jetpack CRM plugin installs in seconds, (with a super-quick welcome wizard to get you started). Adding a contact is straightforward. Creating a quote, or invoice, even simpler. Give it a go, you’ll see!
⭐ Mastering Jetpack CRM
1. Install this WordPress CRM plugin
2. Step through the guided Welcome Wizard
3. Add your first contact (lead or customer)
Easy CRM’s get used. Easy CRM’s make your customer data work for you. We aim to make this easy, so you can get on with running your business.
Need a helping hand? No worries. Just ask here.
💸 Manage your business effectively
Keep your business information in order. Make proposals and send them to your customers as quotes. Make and send invoices to your clients and get paid through the client portal.
Our billing system will allow you to track transactions and payments that your clients make for your products and services, (simple, effective accounting).
Free, but supported
Did we already tell you Jetpack CRM is free? Well it is.
We support Jetpack CRM, (update it, fix it, love it, refine it), because we use it ourselves everyday.
To that end we’ll keep this updated. Throw us suggestions, grab an extension, or simply use the free Jetpack CRM WordPress CRM plugin to make your businesses better. Tell people. We’re here for win-win business 🙂
P.S. When you do need support, please use this page
🛡️ Made by Professionals, backed by Automattic
Mike and Woody are the people behind Jetpack CRM. We’ve been here a while. Between us we’re accountable for a few million WordPress-related downloads. We’ve built many tools over the years, easily 50+ plugins, and 10+ themes. We make our living through WordPress.
*And we both use Jetpack CRM every day!
Supercharging Jetpack CRM with Optional Extensions
(fairly priced power-ups for Jetpack CRM)
We’ve built a few extras for Jetpack CRM, but they’re mostly offering functionality outside of the core CRM, so we’ve seperated them into individual “extensions”. These all have some supercharging effect on your CRM, but none are essential.
Jetpack CRM Extensions:
- CRM Sales Dashboard
- Mail Campaigns (Email marketing)
- CSV Customer Importer
- Advanced Segments
- Client Portal Pro
- Invoicing PRO
- Gravity Forms (Contact forms)
- Contact Form 7 (Contact forms)
- Aweber (Email marketing)
- ConvertKit (Email marketing)
- PayPal CRM Sync
- Twilio (for SMS Sending)
- Plus many more…
🥼 Try Jetpack CRM Today!
Download our WordPress CRM plugin from this page, or Visit the JetpackCRM.com Download page
🗺️ Jetpack CRM Customer Relationship Manager (v4.0+):
We’ve added so much value to our new v4.0 that it’s hard to give you a list of all the features. Here are the main picks, but we suspect that if it’s a no-nonsense feature that makes sense in a CRM (e.g. basics like billing or invoice’s), you might find that it’s just-in-the-box!
⚙️ Core Features
- Contact Management: Add and manage Leads, Customers, or other Contacts
- Quote Builder: Write & Deliver stunning online proposals to clients
- Invoice Builder: Easily and quickly bill clients and get paid with online billing
- Transaction Manager: Log payments and refunds against customers
- Client Portal: Allow customers to view proposals, invoices, and files on your website
- Front-end Forms: Collect leads from your posts, pages, or widgets, straight into your CRM
- Task Scheduler: Schedule and manage a calendar against contacts and companies
- Segments: Create dynamic segments which allow you to group contacts based on data in your CRM
- WooCommerce Sync: Sync customers, transactions, and invoices from WooCommerce
- Self-hosted: Because you run Jetpack CRM on your WordPress, you keep your data, always
🧑💼 Contact-Centric CRM
📅 Easy to Manage, day-to-day
- Tag any object: Tag contacts, quotes, invoices, transactions, etc., to help manage lists
- Custom Fields: Add as many custom fields as you need for your business insights
- B2B (Business 2 Business) Mode: Add and manage companies and contacts at companies
- Built-in CSV Customer Importer: Import from a wide variety of sources with CSV files
- Super-easy Extensions Manager: Easily turn CRM features on or off
- CRM WordPress User Roles: Give your team the right access
🚀 Modern. Lean. Accessible
📈 Growing your small business
- Supports practical, everyday small business actions
- A great hub in your lead generation toolkit
- A growing set of extensions to grow your business by getting more clients
🏢 B2B Sales
🧑💻 Developer Ready
🧙 Easy Setup
🛡️ Backed by Automattic
- Jetpack CRM is part of the Automattic family
- Superb as a WooCommerce CRM
- Consistent development and improvements
- Rebranding Engine: Brand your CRM with your company name or a customers (and logo!)
- WordPress Override mode
- Fully takeover WordPress and make Jetpack CRM a standalone CRM (optional)
- Branded login and disabled front-end make this resellable too!
- Select the menu style you like: Slimline, CRM only, or Full
🧾 CRM Audit system
- Automatically log customer events like “new invoice” or “filled out web form”
- Keep a track of customer calls or meetings
- See all customer activity at-a-glance from the customer record, (useful for accounting)
- NEW: Automations extension provides automatic actions on events!
➕ Too much more to mention here…
- PDF Invoicing, billing statements and more client tools
- Invoice builder with line items, hourly or item rates, email invoices and get paid via customer portal!
- Tax Table management – assign multiple local/national taxes to Invoices or Transactions
- Quote Templates allow you to prepare proposal templates ahead of time
- Lead generation via a range of form support, including Contact form 7, Gravity forms, Jetpack Forms, and our own CRM forms module
- Email Marketing with Mail Campaigns
- Automatically sync WooCommerce data into your CRM!
- Import PayPal and Stripe data into your CRM (requires extension)
- Build Automations and slick workflows around clients and billing
- See all features
👔 SME, Small Business, & WordPress Entrepreneurs
Built for business managers and bootstrapped entrepreneurs, Jetpack CRM is the perfect start-up tool to manage your business essentials. We’ve added just enough billing and accounting for freelancers and small teams, without getting lost in the potential feature bloat of full accounting and erp software. We didn’t add HR tools, but we do have user management. Customer Relationship Management is meant to make lead management easy. Start with a contact form builder and lead generation, track contacts through funnel analytics then use newsletters and email marketing to grow your profits by selling to contacts at companies.
Jetpack CRM is the perfect first step to improving your small business. Try it for free!
Jetpack CRM and the WordPress CRM
When choosing between a SaaS CRM and a WordPress plugin-based CRM, we’re confident that after you’ve tried JPCRM for lead capture and lead management in your small business, you’ll see that it’s quite a natural fit. It’s logical to have your lead generation tools or contact form builder next to your CRM. Where better to optimise your funnel than by tracking results right in your WordPress CRM dashboard?
Whether it’s as a WooCommerce CRM, a simple lead management and funnel tool, or the ultimate dashboard for your business manager, Jetpack CRM improves your business insights.
Imagens de tela
- First make sure you’ve got WordPress installed.
- Install your plugin as below (you may already know how!)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- The first time you load the plugin you’ll see a Welcome Wizard which will guide you through the basic setup!
- Check out our Learn page to get started
For more documentation, please see the CRM knowledge base: https://kb.jetpackcrm.com
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Jetpack CRM
- Click install and activate, and then follow the Welcome Wizard
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Download the plugin by clicking on the blue ‘Download’ button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
- Activate the plugin, and then follow the Welcome Wizard
Install Using FTP
- Download the plugin by clicking on the blue ‘Download’ button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin, and then follow the Welcome Wizard
Is there any limits to customer or invoice counts in Jetpack CRM?
There are absolutely no limits in Jetpack CRM, apart from the usual ones applied by your host (database size etc.), you can create as many clients or invoices as you’d like!
Is Jetpack CRM really free?
Totally. The core is a solid, useful, Customer Relationship Manager right out of the box. You don’t need anything else to get started managing your leads, and customers. We do build extensions, (because we need them), but they’re not at all essential. Further, they’re cheap in comparison to the pay-per-month CRM options.
Can I develop on top of Jetpack CRM?
Of course. Please reach out to us via the in-plugin feedback page if you want to, we’ll help you get started, or check out our Developer resources.
What is next on the CRM roadmap?
We haven’t published our roadmap since v3, but we may do in the future. You can vote on future extensions on our Coming Soon page.
Where can I see the CRM extensions?
You can see all of the CRM power-ups here: https://jetpackcrm.com/extensions/
Is there a contact search feature on Jetpack CRM?
Yes, Jetpack CRM comes with a search feature that allows you to run a customer search, contact search, and then act on it, letting you easily manage customers. There’s also search for transactions, quotes, invoices, companys, lead forms, and tasks.
Why host your own CRM in WordPress?
Data privacy, control, extensibility. GDPR compliance. You’re probably already paying for hosting too, so you’ll save there. SaaS has its place, but there’s so much value in hosting your own (e.g. for GDPR rules you need to know where your customer data is kept)!
How do I get my existing customers into Jetpack CRM?
The free core is fully integrated with WooCommerce using the built-in WooSync module. It also has a basic CSV Importer which works well and allows you to import contacts and import customer data. You can also use our paid extensions for additional features: CSV Importer Pro, PayPal Sync, or Stripe Sync – these automatically pull up all your customer data (including transactions) and then keep it up to date for you!
If I’ve been using another CRM, can I import all my data into Jetpack CRM?
Most CRM providers allow you to export customer data in CSV format, which can then be used to upload into Jetpack CRM. The CSV Importer Pro extension can then be used to import contacts and customer data. CRM is a very broad landscape, so each CRM may have different ways of storing data. See our CRM Knowledgebase for more information, or ask in the forums!
Do you have a B2B mode?
Yes, Jetpack CRM has a Business to Business mode. Enabling the B2B CRM Extension adds a “Companies” layer, which lets you have contacts under a company.
How does B2B mode (Companies) work in Jetpack CRM?
Jetpack CRM allows you to manage contacts at companies from within the CRM. This adds a hierarchy to your CRM, letting you add a contact to a company using our contact manager. Currently you can bill (invoice) companies or contacts respectively, but in the future we want to make this much more integrated.
For now, this works as follows:
- Make a company (e.g. “Davidsons Ltd.”)
- Make a contact, e.g. “Dave Davidson”.
… as part of making or editing this new contact you will be able to assign them to the company made in step 1.
Invoices and transactions can then be assigned to either “Davidsons Ltd.” or “Dave Davidson” directly.
Does Jetpack CRM work as an ecommerce plugin?
Jetpack CRM allows you to create and manage quotes, invoices, and transactions against contacts. While this setup may be used in some senses like an ecommerce platform, really the aim with Jetpack CRM is to effectively manage a contact list, including manually billing them (e.g. getting invoices paid online). This works well, via our client portal, but if you want a fuller ecommerce setup, we recommend using WooCommerce, which we integrate with, (it’s really great).
Can I use this as a WooCommerce CRM?
Yes, Jetpack CRM is actually ideal for using with WooCommerce. You can read more about Jetpack as a WooCommerce CRM here.
Does Jetpack CRM work as a booking / recurring subscription plugin?
Bookings: While Jetpack CRM has a useful Task scheduler which can help manage tasks against contacts, we do not have a pure booking layer. For this we recommend using WooCommerce and a WooCommerce bookings plugin, integrated into Jetpack CRM via WooSync.
Recurring subscriptions: Much as above, you could create an invoice via Jetpack CRM, then make it recur via Stripe and have that synced into Jetpack CRM via Stripe Sync, but in this instance we’d recommend using WooCommerce subscriptions.
Does Jetpack CRM include lead capture forms?
Yes, Jetpack CRM allows you to easily capture leads using our lead capture forms. These could be added into posts, pages or widgets – when leads fill them out their information goes straight into the CRM.
What are my options for lead generation forms?
Jetpack CRM ships with its own form builder, which lets you insert forms into your posts and pages via shortcode forms or iframe forms. For users that need more advanced form features, we offer support for Jetpack Forms out of the box, and have integrations with Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms via paid CRM extensions.
Can Jetpack CRM help me pay sales commissions?
We occasionally get asked if Jetpack CRM can help calculate and pay sales commissions. We do have some users who are using the CRM for this, but there are no direct features out of the box which will provide this functionality, these users are simply totting up the transactions assigned to contacts based on their ‘owners’ in Jetpack CRM, then paying these commissions manually. We may in future expand our reporting to offer something along the lines of a sales summary per agent.
How do I send email campaigns from Jetpack CRM?
To send out email broadcasts such as newsletters or other email marketing you will need to purchase Jetpack Mail Campaigns, or a bundle which includes it. In short, it’s worth paying for a quality mail sending plugin because it can make the difference between your newsletters being well received, or ending up in the spam box.
What Automations and Workflows does Jetpack CRM support?
Jetpack CRM has it’s own Automations extension which uses Triggers, Conditions, and Actions to automate workflows based on CRM events. This can be used in lead generation, email marketing, or internal business admin. If you have an idea for a workflow or automation you’d like to see, please do submit it as a feature request.
What add-ons are available?
We have over 30 premium extensions available in our CRM extension store. These are totally optional, but supercharge some aspects of the CRM, (e.g. StripeSync automatically pulls in your customer and transaction data from Stripe).
Most users tend to purchase bundles of extensions, which allows them to ‘make their perfect CRM’:
When do I need a license key?
You can now add your license key into your Jetpack CRM settings page (under ‘CRM License’). This is only required if you wish to use paid extensions. To get started with premium CRM extensions, please visit our extension store.
After you’ve purchased you’ll be guided to your new license key and extension plugin download.
How do I purchase more than one license?
We have many agencies using Jetpack CRM, so this is a common question.
To get stared please see our bundles page – if you’re likely to need 10~ licenses, the best bet is to get started with the Reseller package. If you want to build up more slowly, please purchase the Entrepreneur bundle and let us know via a support ticket if you would like to add additional licenses to your account.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a full, no-hassle refund within 14 days. You can read more about that, and how to request a refund, on this page.
Contribuidores e desenvolvedores
“Jetpack CRM – Clients, Leads, Invoices, Billing, Email Marketing, & Automation” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Contribuidores
“Jetpack CRM – Clients, Leads, Invoices, Billing, Email Marketing, & Automation” foi traduzido para 11 localidades. Obrigado aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
v5.5.3 – 26 January 2023
- Fixed: CRM no longer breaks WordPress sites running on PHP 7.2
- Fixed: HTML escaped code in contact list filters for segments
v5.5.2 – 25 January 2023
- Fixed: Custom profile images are now shown in the Latest Contacts dashboard
- Fixed: Potential XSS in the Custom Fields setting page
- Fixed: Custom profile pictures are no longer removed when updating contacts
- Fixed: Potential XSS in invoices with manual input references
- Fixed: Code snippet was removed from the top of the Forms new/edit page
- Fixed: Remove HTML code in the “Bundle holder” notification when uploading files to a contact
- Fixed: HTML escaped code in contact list filters for segments
- Fixed: Improved security regarding filenames for uploaded files
- Fixed: The creation date for contacts is updated on any WooCommerce subscription event
- Improved: Added translation for contact fields when exporting contacts
- Improved: Added Invoice Status to PDF Invoice template
- Added: Export Segments to .CSV
- Added: WooCommerce order status mapping to transaction status
- Added: WooCommerce order status mapping to invoice status
v5.5.1 – 16 December 2022
- Fixed: Inline field editing no longer prevents listings from being displayed
- Improved: Security around phone numbers viewing
- Improved: Added a migration to remove outdated AKA lines
v5.5.0 – 13 December 2022 (MailPoet Sync)
- Fixed: negative and zero-balance invoices now show tax subtotals when applicable
- Fixed: Bug where core field conditions Status and Email didn’t translate well between Advanced Segments and core Segments.
- Fixed: WooSync removing contact fields while syncing
- Fixed: Empty index.html files are now being added to contacts folders to prevent directory listing
- Fixed: Date and datetime picker issue in Segmentation
- Fixed: Incorrect total value shown for contacts when invoices were deleted
- Fixed: Added missing custom fields in WooCommerce’s My Account when using WooSync
- Fixed: Segment editor bugs around some Advanced Segment conditions
- Fixed: Properly delete associated aka (aliases) when deleting contact
- Fixed: Security improvement to prevent XSS attacks escaping output HTML
- Fixed: Reference error which was blocking custom date field editing.
- Fixed: Bug where by some migrations were not finishing
- Fixed: “Your tasks” link now properly filters to your tasks
- Improved: caught PHP warning when creating a new contact with navigation mode enabled
- Improved: one can select “none” for shipping tax rate when editing transactions
- Improved: Refactored date and datetime picker logic to be more robust
- Improved: Segment conditions now have proper positioning and categorisation
- Improved: Styling in Segment editor with the recent addition of lots of new conditions
- Improved: Files for companies, invoices, and quotes are now stored in separate folders
- Improved: Security around Email viewing
- Improved: contact profile activity timeline properly renders newlines
- Improved: custom date fields now have additional _DATETIME_STR and _DATE_STR placeholders
- Improved: default fonts are now bundled with the core plugin
- Improved: Hardened security around CRM client portal account privileges
- Improved: Hardened security against admin-side file uploading
- Improved: Migration system now has multi-load-point potential.
- Improved: cleaned up incorrect/broken learn links
- Added: MailPoet Sync module (Import MailPoet Subscribers into CRM Contacts)
- Added: Export CRM Segment to MailPoet Subscriber list functionality
- Added: MailPoet Contact List View Filter
- Added: Autologging of MailPoet Subscriber changes on contact
- Added: MailPoet Contact View information tab
- Added: Custom profile pictures for contacts now use a new field
- Added: Migration to correct incorrect errors for custom field based Segment Conditions
v5.4.4 – 14 November 2022
- Fixed: prevent edge case where folder creation may overwrite file
- Fixed: cleaned up unneeded files in plugin zip
- Fixed: System Status sometimes didn’t detect default font as installed
- Improved: extra fonts now persist between updates
- Improved: consistent menu order between menu modes
- Improved: allow style attributes on more HTML elements in quote templates
- Improved: Segment condition inputs are now type-aware
v5.4.3 – 10 November 2022
- Fixed: uploaded files could not be accessed when using Apache
- Fixed: 500 error visiting Client Portal invoices page if logged out and easy-access disabled
- Fixed: transaction date fields properly show timezone offsets
- Improved: custom WP date and time formats no longer cause errors when editing transactions
- Improved: redirect to Client Portal login instead of error if accessing an invoice object URL when logged out and easy-access disabled
- Improved: hardened security
- Added: File listing tab in the contact’s page now shows information about who an when a file was uploaded
- Added: transaction paid and completed date fields now allow manual adjustment of time data
- Added: transaction editor now uses native browser date and time inputs
v5.4.2 – 2 November 2022
- Fixed: Bug in 5.4 which was giving PDF generation a hiccup
- Fixed: Bug in WooSync where customer notes were not being added
- Fixed: Added a workaround for varying encryption cipher support
- Improved: HTML in contact logs now displays properly in the contact single view Activity Log
- Improved: Allow more common-sense HTML elements in Quote Templating
v5.4.1 – 27 October 2022
- Fixed: catch migration error when using PHP 8
- Fixed: catch migration error when using non-default table prefixes
v5.4.0 – 26 October 2022
- Fixed: Bug in tax table management where duplications could be added
- Fixed: Bug where WooSync would not make new invoices for orders where order id and Invoice id collided
- Fixed: Bug where by WooSync duplicate customer note logs
- Fixed: Error when accessing Client Portal settings when Client Portal is disabled
- Fixed: transaction type is properly imported with WooSync
- Fixed: error if using old database servers when searching contacts
- Fixed: caught PHP notices when checking for existing object metadata
- Fixed: transactions excluded from calculated totals now show a zero value in invoice partials
- Fixed: one can again regenerate API credentials when using PHP 8
- Fixed: allowed some previously-translatable text to be translated again
- Fixed: calculated tax works with negative invoice line items
- Fixed: Email file attachments (invoices) don’t work with Gmail sender method
- Fixed: Style glitch for Payment rows in Invoice Totals table (PDF)
- Fixed: database index tried to add twice on new installs
- Fixed: Segment conditions for custom fields now respect the custom field type when using Advanced Segments
- Fixed: Bug in segmentation logic which effected Advanced Segments ‘date added’ condition.
- Improved: WooSync now follows WooCommerce tax code usage
- Improved: Database access layer around the storage of log metadata
- Improved: Segment preview audiences are now linked to profiles
- Improved: CSV filenames are now hashed during import for better security
- Improved: numeric custom fields now allow negatives
- Improved: better backend support when uploading files to contacts
- Improved: Updated PDF generation library to latest version
- Improved: Hardened PDF generation routine against local file exposure
- Improved: Segment previews now show randomised contacts.
- Improved: Hardened file checks in CSV Importer
- Improved: Segment condition ‘Date range’ has been split into ‘Date range’ and ‘Datetime range’
- Improved: wrap more strings for translation
- Added: Ability to Pin and Unpin important logs from a contact
- Added: Segment editor now supports condition categories and descriptions.
- Added: New feature: Totals tables to contact list view
- Added: new “jpcrm_client_portal_after_save_details” hook
- Added: Segment condition type: Variable date windows (e.g. within the past _ days, or in the next _ days)
- Added: Segment condition type: Numeric >=
- Added: Segment condition type: Numeric <=
- Added: Segment condition type: String “Does not contain (!*)”
- Added: Segment condition type: Date >=
- Added: Segment condition type: Date <=
v5.3.1 – 29 September 2022
- Fixed: PHP notice in WooSync syncing
- Fixed: zbs_end_emails_ui hook sometimes fired twice
- Fixed: error when listing contact or company files
- Improved: Increased reliability of lost-connection notifications in WooSync
v5.3.0 – 28 September 2022
- Fixed: WooSync properly maps the “On hold” transaction status
- Fixed: custom date fields now work correctly under WooCommerce My Account
- Fixed: Client Portal is now properly aligned when using the Twenty Twenty theme
- Fixed: catch an edge-case API error when no results are found
- Fixed: invoice exports no longer give PHP errors
- Fixed: “Powered by” messaging now consistently respects its setting
- Fixed: “Older than X days” filter works again
- Fixed: reCaptcha form settings are no longer reset
- Fixed: “Select All” button on export page now works
- Fixed: sort by total value sometimes gave an error
- Fixed: uploaded files could not be accessed when using Apache
- Fixed: “My Invoices” link in WooCommerce My Account no longer triggers an error
- Fixed: plain permalinks can now be used with the Client Portal
- Fixed: “Thank You” page from Client Portal is now accessible when using easy-access links
- Fixed: escape translated apostrophes in client portal metabox
- Fixed: PHP notice on task manager when not an admin
- Fixed: segment editor shows correct match type
- Fixed: quotes and invoices in the Client Portal now respect theme colors
- Fixed: custom permalinks no longer break the Client Portal
- Fixed: various security fixes
- Improved: better handling of HTML-encoded content on export
- Improved: Refined the way we protect sensitive data storage
- Improved: removed unused legacy API files
- Improved: renamed undocumented “api_status” endpoint to “status”
- Improved: better handling of relative date output
- Improved: show correct dates in invoices despite timezone variations
- Improved: consolidated various “Powered by” settings into two general settings
- Improved: deleted contacts no longer generate PHP notices in email manager
- Improved: better performance on large sites
- Improved: better API error handling
- Improved: prevent exporting an object type if there are no objects to export
- Improved: API secret is now hashed upon generation for better security
- Improved: new API credentials have “jpcrm_” prefix
- Improved: CRM-only menu choice during welcome wizard no longer enables full WP override setting
- Improved: better messaging when generating a WP user fails
- Improved: prevent saving an invalid email to a contact
- Improved: tweaks to list view settings UX
- Improved: refined messaging on WooSync hub page around paused sites
- Improved: performance boosts to WooSync for large sites
- Improved: removed JS error from console when on the dashboard
- Improved: replaced outdated feedback page with CRM Resources page
- Improved: contacts created via WooSync are now assigned to a company if specified
- Added: custom date fields now show on the Client Portal
- Added: get CRM version info with the “status” endpoint
- Added: invoice list view now has “date” and “due date” columns
- Added: new backend webhook system via API
- Added: new setting to disable WooSync order status mapping
- Added: optional transaction status column in the Client Portal
- Added: “jpcrm_after_contact_update” and “jpcrm_after_contact_insert” hooks
v5.2.0 – 11 August 2022
- Fixed: bug in Segments which would sometimes block multi-field querying of the same field
- Fixed: Custom CRM Header link was resulting in a broken link
- Fixed: error while sending e-mails when the Client Portal module is disabled
- Fixed: external source record lines are now properly removed on object deletion
- Fixed: invoices updated by WooSync retain their logo
- Fixed: listviews wouldn’t load if tags had improperly-encoded characters
- Fixed: local Woo order hooks are ignored if local connection is not active
- Fixed: WooCommerce order linetime prices were incorrectly mapped to the CRM invoice in some cases
- Fixed: WooCommerce order updates didn’t always update the associated CRM invoice
- Fixed: WooSync and GiveWP no longer overwrite the WP user ID link in the database
- Fixed: WooSync now properly sets the contact status
- Fixed: Zapier logic was not loaded properly
- Improved: better PHP 8 compatibility
- Improved: if a GiveWP donation has a date available the CRM will import a transaction using that date
- Improved: invoices missing easy-access hashes will regenerate one when saving in the invoice editor
- Improved: menus items should now load in a consistent order no matter the menu mode
- Improved: refactor of Client Portal backend code
- Improved: refinements to mail delivery setup wizard
- Improved: removed old dompdf library
- Improved: switching between tabs in the System Assistant page now updates the URL
- Improved: visual tweaks and refinements
- Improved: WooSync now connects to external stores via authentication dialog, rather than credentials (simplified)
- Added: increased minimum PHP version to 7.2
- Added: CRM settings are now found in the Jetpack CRM menu
- Added: Gmail via API as a mail delivery method
- Added: OAuth 2.0 Connection support for Google
- Added: Package Installer to support sideloading of larger dependencies
- Added: WooSync can now synchronise data from multiple WooCommerce stores into one CRM instance
- Added: WooSync now has ‘pause sync’ mode per store connection
v5.1.0 – 30 June 2022
- Fixed: unpaid/uncompleted transactions imported from Woo now show a blank completed/paid date
- Fixed: orders could be skipped if they didn’t exist during partial order page retrieval
- Fixed: domain field in WooSync settings no longer shows 0 if blank
- Fixed: WooSync connection settings did not toggle visibility properly in some cases
- Fixed: WooSync now correctly reports partial percentage of pages completed
- Fixed: second address custom fields can now be used as columns in a list view
- Fixed: second address label is now properly used throughout the CRM
- Fixed: orders from external sites were sometimes not synced
- Fixed: data imported from GiveWP now adds to existing tags instead of replacing them
- Fixed: the Client Portal page can now be set as the homepage
- Improved: transaction statuses imported from Woo are now properly shown when editing a transaction
- Improved: 0% tax rates are now possible
- Improved: better translation support on tax settings page
- Improved: ensures the zbs_end_emails_ui action fires on the single email page
- Improved: WooSync hub now syncs latest data on load
- Improved: better translation support for second address fields
- Improved: catch a PHP notice when processing a Jetpack contact form
- Improved: WooSync Hub stats automatically update during AJAX sync
- Improved: The transaction listing in the Client Portal now shows the transaction status
- Added: WooSync Hub now supports syncing orders that have a custom number structure
- Added: new _DATETIME_STR and _DATE_STR placeholders based on unix timestamp values
v5.0.1 – 5 June 2022
- Fixed: emails properly send when a quote is accepted
- Fixed: catch Woo API headers when server maps them to lowercase keys
- Fixed: catch division by zero error in Woo edge cases
- Improved: removal of legacy code
- Improved: contact placeholders can now be used in system email templates
- Improved: update link to Woo learn content
- Improved: better handling of larger numbers in WooSync hub
v5.0.0 – 25 May 2022
- Fixed: Contact/company creation logs now show more useful data when created from external source.
- Fixed: Bug where in some external site syncing situations external sources were duplicated in WooSync
- Fixed: Segment date range outputs correctly when editing
- Fixed: WooCommerce Bookings from the current day are now correctly listed.
- Fixed: Database query filter bug around external source retrieval
- Fixed: Contact names now show on company list view when contact image mode is set to none
- Fixed: Caught PHP notice when regenerating API keys
- Improved: External source system now records ‘origin’ (Domain) for external sources.
- Improved: WooSync now records domain origins for Synced orders and customers.
- Improved: Expanded DAL to allow additive tagging.
- Improved: External source system now displays grouped by source, with clearer UI.
- Improved: Added support so that Advanced Segments can segment by External Source
- Improved: WooSync now stores Order ID above Post ID.
- Improved: Refined query engine surrounding setting retrievals
- Improved: WooCommerce integration performance
- Improved: Cleanup of white label code
- Improved: Refund transaction support improved throughout.
- Improved: Increases the interval of the WooSync cron job
- Improved: Increases the number of Woo orders retrieved per page
- Improved: Local WooCommerce order trashing and deleting are now caught by WooSync Sync.
- Improved: Add a notice to not allow to reactivate WooSync extension in Jetpack CRM v5+
- Improved: Reduced amount of migrations, unified, simplified, optimised!
- Improved: Brought base data model up to date with v3.0 DAL for fresh installs
- Improved: Core CRM modules now have autoloading.
- Added: WooSync module is now bundled in the core!
- Added: WooSync module can now be enabled in welcome wizard
- Added: Two new segment conditions, “Is WooCommerce Customer” and “WooCommerce Order Count”.
- Added: Added filter bar button “Woo Customer”.
- Added: System Assistant steps for the Woo module
- Added: Automatic switching routine to let WooSync core module seamlessly replace the Extension variant.
- Added: Update link to go to Woo hub from first use dashboard
- Added: Support for new WooCommerce related Advanced Segments
- Added: Support for WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor fields in WooSync
- Added: Support for WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons in WooSync
- Added: Support for Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce
- Added: New Quick Filter: Invoice from WooCommerce
- Added: New Quick Filter: Transaction from WooCommerce
- Added: Email and name changes made on WooCommerce My Account are now reflected against attached contacts.
- Added: Email and name changes made on WordPress profile edits are now reflected against attached contacts.
- Added: Support for WooCommerce refunds